The world of eCommerce business is highly populated now. Each online business is trying to create a space for itself and bringing tough competition in the market. This is where digital content solutions come into play for a growing business.
The audiences and potential customers are regularly bombarded with various options and information overload. In such a cluttered and busy marketplace, it is difficult to draw your audience’s attention and generate more leads and sales.
To stand out in the crowd, you must work hard and begin as soon as possible.
The right digital content solutions will assist you in developing advanced and creative solutions to build up your online presence and boost your business growth. Some basic services all digital content solutions provide are customer software development, managed cloud services, editorial services, and much more.
61% of marketers in the business industry believe that generating relevant leads is their biggest challenge. Hence, you need all the assistance you can get as a growing business.
To help you understand in more detail how you can use digital content solutions to generate leads and increase sales, let us begin by describing each element in detail. This will allow you to understand your business needs and how you can fulfill them to cater to your customers efficiently and effectively.
What is a Lead?
Anyone, an individual, company, or organization, who shows interest in your business is a lead and potential customer.
For instance, a visitor who spends two minutes on your website browsing through the product catalog is a lead. Your job is to provide your lead with all the relevant information to convert the visitor into a customer.
Types of Lead
Depending on a lead’s interaction and engagement with your business, leads can be broadly classified into four major categories, namely:
Marketing Qualified Lead
These leads have engaged with your marketing services, like subscribing to a newsletter, filling out an online survey, etc., but are unwilling to make themselves available for a sales call.
Sales Qualified Lead
These are leads who have shown interest in buying your product/service by asking questions to a customer service agent but are not making the final purchase.
Product Qualified Lead
These leads have used your product/service through offers like a free demo, promotional coupons, etc. but are not ready to do the actual purchasing the second time they will use the product/service.
Service Qualified Lead
These leads have informed your customer support agents that they are interested in purchasing the product/service but still haven’t made the payment.
Lead Generation Conversion to Sales
Lead generation is the process of attracting all those who showed interest in your business and converting them into customers. Numerous marketing strategies and tools are available to facilitate your lead-generation process, like content creation, newsletters, emails, social media posts, free product trials, referral marketing, etc.
However, all these strategies are not as easy as they sound. As we mentioned earlier, the competition is tough; hence businesses need to think out of the box each time they begin to market their product and attract more customers.
It can be difficult to engage in these activities while managing the operations of your business. This is where digital content solution platforms step in to grow your business and customer base professionally, cost-effectively, and successfully.
What is a Digital Content Solution?
As the name suggests, the digital content solution platform provides solutions to all your digital content and technology problems.
Think of it as a unified platform that will care for all your digital content needs like content creation, indexing and organization, documentation, graphics and animation, production processes, content distribution & marketing, and much more.
Additionally, they not only look after the digital content side of your business but also provide support in the form of workflow organization, operational support, enabling workflow technology, etc.
How do Digital Content Solutions Work?
For your convenience, we have roughly broken down some digital content solutions platform functions. This will allow you to know what to and what not to expect once you hire a digital content solution.
- It will begin by understanding the mission and objectives of your company in detail. This will also include all the important information like brand values & image, target audience, economic ecosystem, past growth records, and much more. This will allow them to provide your business with the right kind of visibility once they dive into content creation and management.
- Next, it will begin to engage relevant industry experts and knowledge experts to chart out the best marketing strategies for your business. The motive here will also be to let the experts provide a 360-degree analytical approach to ensure all the operations are working smoothly, like web applications, local search marketing, website analytics, etc.
- Soon, it will dive into content creation to convert leads into customers and increase sales. All the content is SEO-friendly to ensure high traffic and lead generation. Types of SEO content that digital content solutions create are:
- Case studies
- Blog posts
- Service Pages
- Product pages
- Content creation will be followed by content optimization to ensure it reaches the targeted audience as planned. Content optimization is done through processes like:
- Internal and external link building
- SEO copyrighting
- Keyword research and analysis
- Usage of high commerciality keywords
- User experience will also be managed by it. Once a customer visits your website, he/she should have a positive and engaging experience. This will not only ensure their return, but the possibility of them referring you to their friends and family also increases. User experience is managed by factors like page loading time, interface & design, ease of navigation, etc.
- Digital content solutions also work on PPC advertising, i.e., pay-per-click, as it is a great way of lead generation. During this process, some paid advertisements appear at the top of the page, and you can earn money each time a customer clicks on it.
PPC advertising works through a bidding system. Advertisers who want their ads displayed on certain web pages bid the amount they are ready to play per click. Hence, you can advertise someone else’s ad on your web page or do the bidding.
More Benefits of a Digital Content Solution
Some additional benefits of a digital content solution platform are:
- Creating creative and attractive CTAs
- Growing business referrals
- Sequence email marketing
- Social media posting
- Setting up informative blogs
- Hosting promotional events
- Leveraging paid social
- Identifying leads at networking events
- Regularly visiting closed or lost leads
- Setting up and updating the customer care base
Effective lead generation and increase in sales are only possible through knowing the audience and potential customers in depth. Once a business deeply knows its target base, it will be able to cater to them quickly and competently.
Now is the best time to invest in a digital content solution if you are a rapidly growing business. Platforms like Hurix digital are exactly what you need to develop your content creatively and strategically to increase leads and boost sales.
No matter which industry you come from, Hurix Digital has a solution for everything like eLearning & training, high education, assessment solutions, and much more.